For effective environmental sampling services.
With multiple direct-push units, EnviroProbe specializes in providing environmental sampling services for subsurface investigations. The benefits of this innovative technology include:
- Project Geologist, Enecotech Southwest, Inc. Faster, less costly collection of soil, water and vapor samples, especially for subsurface sampling in the upper 50-60 feet.
- Elimination of drill cuttings and purged water typically generated during traditional assessment methods, and the associated disposal costs.
- Reduced exposure to airborne contaminants.
- Some units can be used in areas with limited access, such as inside facilities with a ceiling as low as 8 feet.
- Ground water sampling without wells for preliminary assessments.
- Installation of small-diameter monitoring wells and/or air sparging points.
Working with EnviroProbe has been a delight; quotes are prepared promptly and the field staff are professional and diligent. I plan to continue to use their service whenever possible.
Karol Ballantine - Senior Project Manager, IT Corporation
AGE has demonstrated to us their outstanding track record of providing top-notch environmental services. Their services have earned them the position as our sole resource for environmental consultation, services and remedial actions.
Joel Burnstine - President, Alfie’s Hand Car Wash
EnviroProbe is the most dependable and productive drilling/direct push contractor I have worked with during my 9 years in the soil and ground water assessment industry.
Timely, professional and cost effective; EnviroProbe will continue to be a primary resource in environmental sampling activities of our company.
Ed Cieslak - Vice President, GeoRemediation, Inc.